beleza vs. linda | WordReference Forums

Anyway, "beleza" is a noun (beauty) and "linda" is an adjective (pretty/beautiful in the feminine). In many parts of Brazil, we often say beleza ...

beauty/belleza - WordReference Forums

Bella or Linda would be more common. Perhaps this is different in other countries but I have never heard belleza used in that way.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Guapa vs Bonita vs Linda vs Hermosa : r/Spanish - Reddit

Hermosa is like beautiful, and is no less of a compliment compared to guapa, it's just different. Just like in English, there's a distinction ...

Hermosa, bella and bonita | WordReference Forums

Hi, Hermosa, Bella or Bonita If I want to say somebody is beautiful, which one of the above words is the correct one to use?

As noites do Brasil tem mais beleza.... | WordReference Forums

Actually it means the nigths are more beautiful...It is part of the lyrics of a song that was "asked by" the dictatorship government (militar regimen- 1964) ...

Beleza | WordReference Forums

Beleza · Thread starter elisabete pinto · Start date Aug 4, 2009.

Então beleza...Agora... - WordReference Forums

Olá colegas, Estou traduzindo uma transcrição de um jogador de futebol e surgiu esta dúvida. Como se traduz do português para espanhol a ...

What's up? Not much. - WordReference Forums

In Brazilian Portuguese (at least in the São Paulo region): "Beleza?" "Beleza." Beleza? Literally: Beauty? And you respond by saying "Beleza.

Beauty is timeless | WordReference Forums

Portuguese: A beleza não tem idade. French: La beauté n'a pas de l'âge. And I'll try some Hungarian: Nincs idõ a szépségnek. Corrections please!

What is the difference between "Beleza " and "Linda" and "Bonita ...

Synonym for Beleza Beleza means Beauty (noun). We could say Bonita means Pretty and Linda means Beautiful. (Masculine: Bonito and Lindo).

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024